Please submit the following:
- A 2 X 2 inch ID photo: head must face the camera directly with full face in view. (required)
- A portfolio with at least 3 hand drawings and 1 comprehensive architecture project (PDFs should be in A4 landscape format).
- CV/Resume with contact information
- Official transcript of academic record from your university
- 1 letter of recommendation by current or recent teacher or employer
- $75 Application Fee
Deadline for applications was Dec 1, but late applications may be considered if there are openings available. The non-refundable late application fee is $150.
Instrumentalists should audition by sending 15 minutes or more of video. (We can accept an individual file upload of 500 MB, and 1000 MB total per submission) Composers must upload 2 scores in PDF format and high quality audio files of performances of the music. (We can accept an individual file upload of 500 MB, and 1000 MB total per submission) (Note to alumni who wish to re-apply: Priority is given to new students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting an application.) Please submit the following:
- One 2 X 2 inch ID photo: head must face the camera directly with full face in view. This is for ID porposes only. Please do not obstruct facial view with musical instruments or other objects. Do not send a scan of your Passport or Drivers License. Photo only, please. (required)
- You may also send us up to 4 professional headshots/publicity photos (optional)
- 2 letters of recommendation by current teachers
- Instrumentalists must submit 15 minutes of performance video (any standard video format; YouTube and Vimeo links are also accepted)
- String Players must include a Bach solo selection and a French composer’s work, if possible. (See website for suggested pieces)
- Pianists must include a French composer’s work
- Composers must upload 2 notated scores in pdf format and high quality audio files of performances of their work.
NOTE TO COMPOSERS: Our professors work primarily with notated scores. Please do not submit improvised scores, graphic scores, or scores written with other media (dance, theater, plastic art…).
- $150 non-refundable application fee
Late applications may be considered if there are openings available, however, the non-refundable application fee is $150 for these late applications. Upon notification of your acceptance, a $500 deposit must be sent within two weeks to hold your place.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com