The regular application deadline has passed, but sometimes there are still openings. Before submitting a late application, contact is at email@example.com to find out about openings.
Note to alumni who wish to return: Priority is given to new students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting an application.
Instrumentalists should audition by sending 15 minutes of video.
Composers must send 2 printed scores and an audio CD. You should also upload pdfs and audio of your works here.
Please submit the following:
- 1 Passport style photo
- 2 letters of recommendation by current teachers
- Instrumentalists must submit 15 minutes of performance video (any standard video format, YouTube and Vimeo links are also accepted)
- String Players must include a Bach solo selection and a French composer’s work, if possible. (See website for suggested pieces)
- Pianists must include a French composer’s work
- Composers must send 2 printed scores and a high quality audio CD of their work by regular postal service to: Fontainebleau Associations, P.O. Box 66, Wayne PA 19087 Please email Therese Rawson (President, Fontainebleau Associations) at email@example.com before mailing scores and CD. As a back-up, please upload your scores and audio here.
- $125 non-refundable application fee
Upon notification of your acceptance, a $200 deposit must be sent within two weeks to hold your place. The whole tuition is due by June 15, 2017 by check payable to Fontainebleau Associations, sent to:
P.O. Box 66
Wayne, PA 19087
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org